Friday, December 23, 2005

Lecherous Boy That He Is, Part I

After a visit to his school back in early Fall 2001, one of our contributors received this in their inbox. Looks like Song Boy is getting an itch he's a gonna wanna scratch, folks. "Screaming for release..."?

Now aren't you just dying to know which part of the Wilderness Guide Program covers that one?


From: "Tamarack Song"
To: No Name Necessary
Subject:
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:03:36 -0700

Greetings ____,

Good to hear from you, and glad you arrived safely back. I think your time here was well chosen and well spent. I believe you may well be ready to face your fears and grow further into yourself. Knowing you even as slightly as I do, I'm clear that then you will have much that is uniquely you to gift back to the Healing. I caught glimpses of you that are screaming for release. And I think your personal background will lend itself to what you can contribute to your comrades as you all grow together. If it be intended that you partake in the Yearlong Program, you will grace it well.

I'll ask Rusty to send you the initial paperwork forthwith; you should
haveit within the next week.

In Balance,
Tamarack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home